IncGamers Network

Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Topic
Last Poster
Posted on

Robert Musillo
4-12-2016
Resolution Scaling Rendering Method Well they just made every 4K users day. I have a playstation pro as well as a very high end pc and I got to say 4K interlaced is pretty phenomenal. Its only half the res but I have trouble noticing the difference.
    Robert Musillo
4-12-2016
I am super pumped about a demo on PC. I have lost faith in so many AAA developers.... especially japanese pc developers because they dont seem to care about PC. If it runs great, I will pre order it right there and then. Otherwise Ill wait for a discount and get for playstation pro. AAA games have been a headache more often then not on PC. Demos really need to become standard again.
    PowerHouse_PR
3-12-2016
So Ultimate MvC3 is coming to PC in march??? Cuz is already out in PS4!!!
    terile
3-12-2016
"The game awards - we watch 'em, so you don't have to!"
    RV
3-12-2016
Software PATCHES do not fix hardware problems. The Darksider developers screwed up the coding and they needed to fix their software problem. DRIVERS fix hardware problems not game software.
    Ryan O'Keefe
3-12-2016
cheers for the soutout fellas!, they didn't directly address it singularly in that reply, so have my doubts, wait and see i guess.
    vander
2-12-2016
I guess I was expecting more so the trailer was quite a let down. The gameplay looks simple and boring to me but hopefully the story will be great.
    Ryan O'Keefe
2-12-2016
If that's the best facial animation sequence in ME Andromeda they could have picked for a trailer it was rather bad, compared to other games and tech we have been spoiled with in recent years. hears hoping its not representative
    Master Turkey
1-12-2016
Alas, AMD users get snubbed again. I was always an nvidia guy until recently... but all these issues with new games it's pretty clear what to get next year.
    logat890