Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Topic
Last Poster
Posted on

Nasarius
21-1-2017
I'm fascinated by consistently mediocre game publishers. Cyanide gets the really big licenses, but Kalypso owns some beloved game franchises (Tropico, Patrician, Jagged Alliance), and has some good game concepts of their own, but always manages to disappoint. Game design is a strange field still basically in its infancy, and I guess if you have the wrong people and/or processes in place, you're going to make a lot of games which fail to inspire. Anyway, I really hope Obsidian are…
    JoelHarman
23-1-2017
I think I'm not able to wait. I want to play it nowwwwwwww!!!
    wane-bradee
21-1-2017
Let's have a nice clean fight, now touch gloves and get back to your corner. Links are most welcome when trying to prove points. Lets get it on!
    Alex Roy
23-1-2017
my system ram is 4 GB and i have 2 GB NVIDIA grahics card could i able o play this game
    rochyroch
20-1-2017
Might be fun, not a massive fan of permanent tagging of enemies though. I'm assuming this play through is on console it doesn't look that great.
    koconor100
20-1-2017
There is no "Honor" in making and selling software to allow people to Pay to have that software win against other players , and not tell them "You were playing a bot, not a real person". Claims that blizzard is "abusing" their player base by not permitting this are a fascinating insight into the minds of people who are truely evil, and will tell any lie , do anything ,even the most obvious of unfair cheats, to make a dollar.…
    flavortang
20-1-2017
As a one-time Vive owner, I'm waiting for 2nd-gen headsets to drop before buying back in. I am, however, extremely excited about the future of VR.
    Damien Spencer
20-1-2017
Sick! I love Paradox for bringing back White Wolf!
    Richard N
20-1-2017
The original Planescape is one huge game I've neglected to try out for too long. Always hear such great things about it's ploy. Maybe it's about time I pick it up. Hopefully by the time I'm done this one will be cheaper.
    waswat
19-1-2017
"The game runs massively faster (roughly 400% of where we were before we started the console version) because of the need to run on the console hardware." Oh yeah, as if it never was the plan to do any performance improvements before even when tons of players were asking for them.... It goes directly against "This is an example of our commitment to not changing the PC version due to the existence of the console one."