IncGamers Network

Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Topic
Last Poster
Posted on

wrap
24-8-2016
It would be interesting to know what is the budget of these Battlefield games; simple shooters and they are more or less copy&paste so I guess it could be around $10M .. ? ... 110€, not bad.
    ElectrometaL
24-8-2016
New version of Hard Truck Apocalypse?
    Spencer Walker
23-8-2016
Will steam be supported
    Elly Davis
23-8-2016
I gave him a couple goes this afternoon. Realised why I don't like melee characters now. It's interesting that neither Q or E skills do damage. I found the Right Mouse Button skill, the throwy hammer thing easily avoidable, they just side stepped it. Also whenever I tried to hit Riktor with it, even when I was directly behind him at close quarters it was ignored. I only noticed it with him, it stunned Twin and Gadget, but nada on…
    Yosharian
23-8-2016
Contact Hardening Shadows is what chews up frames for me. I went from 130 to 80 FPS when turning that on. Apparently MSAA takes a lot of grunt but I didn't bother turning it on. Aside from that, Bloom, Volumetric Lighting, Screenspace Reflections and Sharpen all take some frames but not too much. Every other setting had minimal or zero impact on FPS for me. Right now I'm hovering around 70-90 most of the time, sometimes peaking at 110. Anyway…
    Richard N
23-8-2016
Give me back my Gold and Dark Silver Tracers already!
    Railbydefault
23-8-2016
Minor changes mostly insignificant to the bigger picture?
    BleedTheFreak
23-8-2016
I don't have the game yet, of course, but most of the time when I want to skip logos you can find them as bink or some other formatted video files in the game directory, and rename them to .old and you're all set. Until the next time Steam updates, then it will replace them, but you could also put a read-only empty text file of the same name in their place to prevent that. That works with almost every…
    Tim McDonald
23-8-2016
Good grief, but that Tweet is one of the most convoluted initialisations I've ever seen. It's good news, anyway, depending on how it works out. MKX wasn't exactly the high point for Warner's recent PC ports, and then being cut out of future DLC and the like was borderline insulting. The question is whether or not this'll have better netcode and actually be optimised for PC, I suppose. (And I'd still quite like to see Injustice 2 hit PC. I…
    Peter Parrish
22-8-2016
The value of this Season Pass depends entirely on the length/depth of those new story missions. If they're 'Missing Link' caliber, then alright. But the 'Jensen Stories' pre-order mission was about 30-45 minutes in length (and fine, but nothing amazing), so if it's another pair of those that's pretty rubbish. You don't need any of the extra credits, crafting, praxis kit stuff, you get plenty during the game.