IncGamers Network

Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Topic
Last Poster
Posted on

Jim Summers
18-5-2016
Are there any chat mods yet? In multiplayer you need a resized (smaller) chat window that is always up but not taking up 20% of the screen. Now if you open any other window chat closes, which is crazy.
    Railbydefault
27-5-2016
Every time I see one of these Elusive Target missions wonder wtf I'm doing not playing this game so I can participate. But I planned to finish blood money first, then finished it and started Hitman 6 Hitman up, and windows/the game kept bugging my primary monitor into 30p mode while also changing scaling. Then found that Fullscreen isn't fullscreen its borderless window. So went Exclusive Fullscreen, and the game starts locking my framerate to 50. Then learn after using…
    Railbydefault
27-5-2016
I'm pretty much more mad at myself for bothering. I'm a little bothered by that whole episode where they denied, denied, denied graphics change, then finally admit it much later and give a ridiculous excuse. I was pretty hyped for the gritty expansive atmosphere they kept presenting at events, only to be extremely surprised at the weird cartoon color palette, and crazy hurricane permanent wind(that didnt have any effect on certain elements like people, character hairs, etc etc. Then the…
    Junito Izquierdo
28-5-2016
omg darkshore will be back and all my toon will have their secondary weapons and hunters could melee , and the good old talent tree will be back, good-by to the new and hello to the old!!!
    Yosharian
27-5-2016
So what are the new levels like? Worth a punt for 6 quid?
    Tim McDonald
27-5-2016
Not a bad idea, and one I've been considering for a little while. Battleborn's an interesting game and I like it more than I did the beta, but it doesn't appear to have done particularly well on PC. I think(?) the console versions have a more active playerbase, but that was a few weeks ago; I dunno how things are holding up now.
    JohnnyBlazer
27-5-2016
This looks like a really cool concept for a game. Glad their Kickstarter is successful! I hope they do a crowdspeaking campaign so I can help spread the word about their game.
    Descenter
28-5-2016
Standard, Common and Uncommon. you sure its not Common, Uncommon and Rare (White, Green and Blue)
    Elly Davis
27-5-2016
um, boy oh boy that ultimate looks, well ultimate!!
    Yosharian
26-5-2016
That's real nice, and when is this gem coming out? In August, you say? Fuck. . . . Seriously though, that was fucking epic.