Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Topic
Last Poster
Posted on

Richard N
24-1-2017
Oh man, really need to get this one soon, but I'm on a strict budget. But I'm liking this pattern so far. Last January released Dragon's Dogma on PC and that surprisingly ran very well and was a good port. And now RE7 being fantastic on PC as well. You're alright Capcom.
    Richard N
23-1-2017
Oh man, totally forgot about this game and I was so excited pre release. Only finished the first Act.
    Flying Goat
24-1-2017
Thanks for the explanation of the brokenness of their use of the shift button! I was extremely confused by it in the demo.
    JoelHarman
23-1-2017
I think I'm not able to wait. I want to play it nowwwwwwww!!!
    wane-bradee
21-1-2017
Let's have a nice clean fight, now touch gloves and get back to your corner. Links are most welcome when trying to prove points. Lets get it on!
    Alex Roy
23-1-2017
my system ram is 4 GB and i have 2 GB NVIDIA grahics card could i able o play this game
    Nasarius
21-1-2017
I'm fascinated by consistently mediocre game publishers. Cyanide gets the really big licenses, but Kalypso owns some beloved game franchises (Tropico, Patrician, Jagged Alliance), and has some good game concepts of their own, but always manages to disappoint. Game design is a strange field still basically in its infancy, and I guess if you have the wrong people and/or processes in place, you're going to make a lot of games which fail to inspire. Anyway, I really hope Obsidian are…
    rochyroch
20-1-2017
Might be fun, not a massive fan of permanent tagging of enemies though. I'm assuming this play through is on console it doesn't look that great.
    koconor100
20-1-2017
There is no "Honor" in making and selling software to allow people to Pay to have that software win against other players , and not tell them "You were playing a bot, not a real person". Claims that blizzard is "abusing" their player base by not permitting this are a fascinating insight into the minds of people who are truely evil, and will tell any lie , do anything ,even the most obvious of unfair cheats, to make a dollar.…
    flavortang
20-1-2017
As a one-time Vive owner, I'm waiting for 2nd-gen headsets to drop before buying back in. I am, however, extremely excited about the future of VR.