To commemorate the announcement of The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition (Collectors’ Edition, to you and me) Bethesda have released an oh-so-pretty CG trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online.
The CG trailer is a whopping eight minutes long and shows a party fighting against some stuff. Probably undead or demonic stuff. Possibly both. There is absolutely no dialogue so I’m being vague. It’s certainly very pretty; you can give it a watch below.
Other than that, there’s the Imperial Edition of the game, available in both physical and digital variants. The physical edition contains the following:
- Molag Bal statue – A 30.5 cm statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
- The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel – A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
- Physical Map of Tamriel – A 53.3 cm x 66 cm printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
- Steelbook Packaging – A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
- Play as an Imperial – Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
- White Imperial Horse – Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
- Mudcrab Vanity Pet – Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
- Rings of Mara – Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
The digital version of the Imperial Edition, as you might expect, only includes the four digital rewards at the bottom. The physical version is priced at £89.99, while the digital version will cost you £69.99. It’s worth noting that all pre-orders also offer a five-day Early Access period plus The Explorer’s Pack, which throws in a Scuttler vanity pet, four bonus treasure maps, and “the ability to play as any of the nine races in any Alliance.” Hmm.
The Elder Scrolls Online is due out on 4 April.