Quantcast
   
News

First FIFA 10 Developer Blog

EA has released the first installment of the FIFA 10 developer blog.Written by line producer David Rutter, the first entry covers the three main areas for improvement in the game: refining the gameplay, responding to fan feedback and innovation.Rutter states that around 70 per cent of the team’s efforts are concentrated on the first two items while the remaining 30 per cent was spent on innovation.Check out the blog here and stay tuned for our interview with David Rutter later this week.

We are taking feedback from the community about the site. Please take a couple of minutes to take the PC Invasion 2016 Reader Survey.

Related to this article

Comments

Register a PC Invasion account to post comments or use Disqus.
You can also post via a social network.