Nvidia has pumped out a new set of beta drivers this evening taking them to 331.40.
The update from Nvidia states that these drivers will “ensure optimal performance” for DICE and EA’s shooter which goes into beta today.
Also included is the NVIDIA Control Panel Ambient Occlusion feature which should bring fidelity-enhancing, realistic shading and shadowing to your favourite games that don’t support this natively.
There are of course the usual updates to game profiles for numerous titles including:
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – Updated Profile
- Batman: Arkham Origins – Updated SLI Profile
- Battlefield 3 – Updated Surround Profile
- Battlefield 4 – Updated Surround Profile, Added SLI Profile
- Crisis – Added SLI Profile
- Crysis 3 – Added AO Profile
- Dirty Bomb – Added DX9 SLI Profile
- Dying Light – Added DX11 SLI Profile
- F1 2013 – Updated SLI Profile
- FIFA 14 – Added SLI Profile, Added AO Profile, Added 3D Vision Profile (Rated “Good”)
- Natural Selection 2 – Added DX11 SLI Profile
- Outlast – Added DX9 SLI Profile
- Space Hulk – Updated Profile
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Updated SLI Profile
- State of Decay – Added DX9 SLI Profile
- Urban Trial Freestyle – Added 3D Vision Profile (Rated “Good”)
- Watch Dogs – Added DX11 SLI Profile
Download the new drivers now from the Nvidia drivers page.
In related news, and because we like to be impartial on these things, updated beta AMD Catalyst drivers for 13.10 have also been released with Battlefield 4 improvements.