Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes has held the top spot in the UK all-format chart for the fifth week running, again resisting the challenge from the likes of London 2012 and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Of course, the release of Dark Knight Rises in cinemas last week probably helped Telltale Games’ cause with the Lego edition of the Caped Crusader.
The only new release to make the top ten last week was Square Enix’s Kingdoms Heart 3D: Dream Drop Distance, which came in at a respectable number six. We’ll have our review of that particularly ready very soon.
UK All-format Top Ten:
1. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
2. London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
3. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
4. The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
6. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (Square Enix)
7. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros.)
8. Mario & Sonic: London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
9. Max Payne 3 (Take 2)
10. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)