Rebellion has released the latest update for Sniper Elite 3 which comes with a new map.
The latest fixes have now been applied to Rebellion’s sniping shooter and there’s even free content included with the patch. The update brings the Plantation map to the game and there’s news of a new weapons pack which includes the Tokarev pistol, the Mosin Nagant sniper.
We’re not quite sure when the weapons pack will be for sale but the Plantation map is available now and comes with this latest game update which includes the following.
– Plantation: A new multiplayer map, free to all owners of the game, supporting all multiplayer game modes including no-cross.
– Improvements to texture streaming logic to try to improve performance in all configurations.
– Multiplayer “time limit reached” and “score limit reached” notifications added at the end of the game.
– Multiplayer now tolerates momentary disconnects from Steam rather than treating it as an immediate termination.
– DLC character skins now work in multiplayer when the host does not own the DLC.
– Fix for missing DLC prompts appearing incorrectly when moving between lobbies where only some of the DLC is available.
– Bulletcam impact effects are now more reliably synchronised between host and client (so engines don’t explode before bullets hit them!).
– Penetration no longer slows down the entire path of the bullet, only the bit after the initial impact!
– Rifle customisation preserved more reliably.
– Yet another “weapons stop working ” bug fixed.
– Headshots to AI now slightly more reliable.
– Dead players no longer suffer from camera shake and rumble effects.
– Campaign co-op collectable data at end-of-mission now shows the level just finished, rather than the next level in the campaign!
– Add access to the command console via Ctrl-Tab on variant keyboard layouts.
– Fix for a rare crash when searchlights alert other AI.
– Fix for a rare crash with halftrack and armoured car destruction.
– Several collision fixes for Lost Valley.