If you follow the in-depth RPGs of Spiderweb Software, you’ll probably be delighted to learn that Avadon 2: The Corruption (the second in the Avadon trilogy) is scheduled for release in autumn this year.
Your character is an agent of the Black Fortress, protecting the realm from encroaching threats. Alas, the Black Fortress has fallen to a sneak attack and now civil war has erupted in the land. It’s now up to you to either fight the shadowy new threat, or join with it to betray your people and end the power of Avadon for good.
Behold! Some features:
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Uncover the fascinating histories of Avadon and the many lands of Lynaeus.
- Many different endings. Will you be loyal to Avadon or switch sides and bring it down? The choice is yours!
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with Avadon: The Black Fortress is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 2.