Undead Labs have kicked off 2014 with a patch for the PC version of State of Decay, their zombie killing and avoiding extravaganza. The latest update includes:
- Fixed several instances of community members standing idle.
- Players will no longer see an event called CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT. This was a developer-only fate card that didn’t get removed before going live. Sorry, everyone.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Chemical Incendiary research at Snyder’s. Players may now satisfy the prerequisites with the built-in workshop (and not with other workshops).
- Synced stealth kills vs. walls and low walls now properly credit the Ninja challenge.
- Inventory stockpiles are now limited to 120 instead of 60.
- We no longer zero out meds and snacks on next day and instead just subtract home population
- Fix for some story missions not progressing (those not getting the Watchtower mission at the Grange).
That’s not all though. According to Undead Labs there are “big things going on with State of Decay” but they’re not quite ready to reveal their plans as they start work on prototypes.
What we do know is they’ve signed a new multi-year, multi-title agreement to extend their development relationship with Microsoft Studios. This has to good news for PC gamers as I’m pretty sure that whatever they do next with the State of Decay franchise PC gamers will benefit from more content, and possibly even a sequel of they go down that route.
Comments are closed.