Undead Labs has released a patch for the PC version of State of Decay, addressing a few bugs and quirks in the new Lifeline DLC. Important people should now stick around at your base instead of wandering off, and vehicles can now be repaired by advanced workshops after sieges (as always intended.)
There are a couple of tweaks to the previous Breakdown DLC too, plus fixes to a rare crash relating to the ‘Rucks in Trucks’ patch allowing materials to be stashed in the backs of cars.
Here are the full State of Decay Lifeline (and others) patch notes. You can read the IncGamers review of Lifeline over here.
- Allow refugees to recycle in lifeline after a full cycle of refugees – once you’ve met everyone and either rescued them or…otherwise, the game will start from the top of the list so that the game can continue.
- Important persons should no longer become ‘Away From Home’ and will stay at the base.
- Removed a problematic issue preventing Cho from acknowledging successes once she was at your base.
- Fix for ‘fainting’ before the first siege. Fainting should now be impossible until after that siege is over. Death is death.
- Removed access to an area in the port we didn’t intend to be playable area. (There was an area in the port in the NW area of the map, where you could climb over a wall next to the crane and run around in a small zone and eventually hit some invisible walls. Borrrrrrrrring.)
- Vehicles should now be repaired by advanced Workshops post siege.
- Eldridge’s post-rescue scene (on the radio with Highroad) should no longer turn driving players into car-centaurs.
- Removed teleports from VIP “Found” scenes, to prevent ugliness in cases where the intended building is not cast.
- Made Sasquatch pacifistic and unkillable during Bloater and Screamer Hunting missions, to prevent him from screwing up the Bloater all the time.
- Fixed bad reference to the most advanced versions of the Infirmary that was preventing sick people from getting better.
- Fixed a case where Greyhound 2 soldiers were invulnerable when they became playable.
- Baroque church near international district should no longer appear blown out with black squares atop each steeple.
- Display score between breakdown levels
- Grenade launchers and mines now count towards Grenadier
- Fix to a rucks-in-trucks crash. (From ChrisP: There was an issue where rucks in trucks were being saved in a particular order, and if one of the rucks was removed, the order was not being re-saved, so if a player then went to pull a second ruck, it would cause the game to crash.)
- Fix painkiller and snack resets in Supply Locker after next day. One per population decrement +/- morale/sickness of population
- Characters no longer consume the snacks and painkillers that they carry in their inventory on end of day.