Warframe Update 14 launched earlier today and there’s already a load of changes been applied to the game.
Thankfully the login issues we were experiencing earlier have settled down and the DE team set to work on applying a load of fixes and changes to the game based on reports and feedback. There’s plenty of tweaks in this update with everything from UI issues and generals game features that were added in the patch yesterday.
The patch was quite delayed and no doubt some of these were on the list to fix before it went live but good to see changes coming fast.
- Added in a notification when receiving new Quests to improve visibility.
- Removed the ability to “moonwalk” while on the Liset, while we wanted to ensure people could travel quickly around their ship, we have replaced the jarring movement with a slide.
- Reduced the Morphic cost of the AkZani from 200 Morphics to 2.
- Altered the range of the visual effect of Mirage’s Sleight of Hand ability.
- Reduced the amount of projectile visual effects seen when using specific weapons in conjunction with Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones.
- Removed the visual feedback seen when installing/uninstalling a Mod in the Arsenal screen.
- Restored the Quit Game button in the login screen.
- Tweaked the Mission Countdown sound effect.
- Players can now collect an Extractor that has been deployed on a sector that has become locked.
- The Clan Management screen will now automatically appear when selecting the Dojo from the Solar Map. This should fix issues with navigating to your Dojo from the new Navigation menu.
- Altered the visual effects on the Silva & Aegis after casting an Ability.
- Change the ordering of tabs in the Chat window so as to prevent automatic joining of Region chat.
- Adjusted the join parameters on Council chat so as to help improve performance.
- Adjusted the difficulty of the Mercury Vor encounter so as to provide players who are decked out in high level gear with more of a challenge.
- Fixed an issue with some players not receiving the Vor’s Prize blueprint correctly. We have put in measures to help with players that are currently ‘stuck’, which should allow progression to continue once you receive this hotfix. If this is not the case, please let us know in this thread or a support.warframe.com ticket.
- Fixed missions in Vor’s Prize allowing multiplayer sessions causing problems with quest progression.
- Fixed an Ancient Infested animation related crash.
- Fixed issue where players would see a 60,000 second countdown for missions.
- Potential fix for matchmaking sessions that have more than 4 players connected.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed issue where you could remain trapped in the Vay Hek boss room.
- Fixed incorrect polarity on Silva and Aegis Stance Mod, “Eleventh Storm”.
- Fixed some backwards phrasing in the Skip Prologue text strings.
- Fixed a column and scroll bar arrangement issue in the Stats screen.
- Fixed an issue with input being accepted during certain cinematics.
- Fixed the visual effects when hovering over the Extractor deploy button.
- Fixed a lighting issue seen in the Shipyards tilesets.
- Fixed an issue with Vor being killable during the Prologue tutorial.
- Fixed an issue with the Offline Segment UI element clipping into ship geometry.
- Fixed an issue with Sector selections being registered as double clicks when on the Solar Map.
- Fixed an issue with the Codex not being properly accessible after installing the Comms Segment.
- Fixed an issue with enemy AI in the tutorial not properly keeping up with the player as they progress through.
- Fixed an issue with Valkyr’s Hysteria not properly respecting the level of the associated Stance, making combos unusable.
- Fixed the Melee Combo menu not properly showing the Stance level and showing combos as locked when they aren’t.
- Fixed an issue with Eos armor set channeling effects not being seen in game correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Mod icons appearing incorrectly after having viewed the Stats screen.
- Fixed an animation issue with the Kubrow diorama.
- Fixed an issue with Chat Tabs breaking when creating a new tab.
- Fixed an issue with the wrong mission type being displayed in the Alert info panel.
- Fixed an issue with the camera being very blurry when activating the Foundry.
- Fixed a number of power in use and loss of functionality issues related to Mirage’s Sleight of Hand ability.
- Fixed an issue with Liset sounds not playing during loading screens.
- Fixed floating waypoints and markers that occurred after death.
- Fixed issue where UI becomes slow and unresponsive after backing out of a store submenu in which the list was scrolled.
PSA: There is a known issue we are working on with a current workaround:
After completing the Comms Recovery tutorial mission players will be stuck in the ship after installing the market module, the navigation context action will never activate. Restarting the game will fix the progression.
Become a PC Invasion SupporterSupport PC Invasion by becoming a supporter. Ad free, actively shape the site content, and gain priority access to contests and giveaways.
Comments are closed.