Wargaming’s World of Tanks will be receiving an update today which takes the online tank-a-thon to version 8.6 and brings more vehicles, a new map and other game engine improvements.
In this update there’s the new map called Sacred Valley which will require “flexibility and a good strategic sense” and comes with some some great ambush opportunities.
New tanks are also included for good measure…
- The British Tier V Excelsior heavy tank
- New Soviet SPGs which include the SU-122A (Tier V) and SU-14-1 (Tier VII)
- The German G.Pz. Mk. VI (e) (TierII), Pz.Sfl. IVb (Tier IV), G.W. Tiger (P) (Tier VIII)
- American SPGs, the M44 (Tier VI) and M53/M55 (Tier IX)
- French SPGs, the AMX 105 AM mle. 47 (Tier IV) and Bat.-Châtillon 155 55 (Tier IX)
Other points to note are that Tier X vehicles have their credit income increased and the Tier IX, VIII, VII and VI vehicles (not SPGs) will also receive a slightly less extreme credit income boost.
The usual slew of graphic and audio improvements have also been added to keep tank nuts happy.