MAG Interactive Builds on Ruzzle Brand with Release of Ruzzle Adventure Now Available On the iTunes App Store
MAG Interactive, creators of Ruzzle, the fastest word game on the planet, welcomes a new addition to the popular word search franchise with the global release of Ruzzle Adventure for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Available now for download on the iTunes App Store, Ruzzle Adventure is a rich free-to-play puzzle adventure game that challenges players to identify high scoring words under environmental and time restraint conditions. They transverse the land, puzzle by puzzle, while being challenged by Ruzzlers, the adorable inhabitants of the land, and avoiding the many pitfalls that wait in each dastardly designed level.
Released in 13 different languages, the game offers players the familiar signature finger-swiping mechanic that fans have come to love from the classic word game Ruzzle and builds on its addictive gameplay with a rich single player experience. Ruzzle Adventure releases with over 150 unique mind bending levels for players to master as they challenge themselves to obtain their best score to share with friends on Ruzzle Adventure‘s leaderboards and social media via Facebook and Twitter.
In Ruzzle Adventure players will find:
- Lands to Explore, Puzzles to Conquer: Three vast worlds with over 150 unique skill-based levels to complete and master;
- Challenged by Ruzzlers: Do battle with Vikings, Zombie Pirates, Tiki’s and more;
- Traps, Traps, and More Traps: Carefully string together large words to topple Gemstones, Stone and Slime and other obstacles that threaten your path;
- Leaderboard to Climb: Put word finding skills to the test by competing for personal bests that can be shared with friends via the leaderboard and social media;
- Boosters to the Rescue: Four boosters – extra bomb, super jump, swap tile, and shuffleboard – each with its own strategic advantage available to collect and manage.
“Ruzzle Adventure is the perfect extension of the Ruzzle brand providing a rich, single player experience to fans that love the Ruzzle gameplay, but want a solo experience that they can immerse themselves in at their own leisure,” said Daniel Hasselberg, CEO, MAG Interactive. “The game is a result of the feedback that we received after the success of our first game, Ruzzle. We are thrilled to be able to offer Ruzzle Adventure to our fans and hope that it will provide them a fun, engrossing experience while they are sharpening their word skills.”
Download Ruzzle Adventure on the iTunes App Store.