Bethesda gave us a taster of Fallout 76 at Microsoft’s E3 2018 event earlier today but it was time to show the game off to their own crowd. Pete Hines got things started with a pop at Walmart Canada’s leaks and the show kicked off.
I will say now, Fallout 76 is looking quite outstanding and is the most exciting thing announced at E3 so far. Here are the highlights from the conference…
Bethesda News Highlights
- Elder Scrolls Online getting Wolf Hunter Dungeon DLC based on werewolves. Mirkmire story DLC also coming later this year.
- DOOM Eternal was announced. This is a sequel to the DOOM reboot of 2016. The game will debut at QuakeCon in August.
- Quake Champions is open to everyone for this week after this week you can keep playing.
- New Prey DLC called Mooncrash announced. New content available right now.
- Prey Typhon Hunter multiplayer mode announced – Hide and seek where one player goes head to head with five other players who play as Mimics. Coming this summer.
- Prey Typhon Hunter will be playable in VR. A single player mode will also be available where you solve puzzles on Talos 1.
- Wolfenstein Young Blood announced and tells the story of BJ’s twin daughters. This will be a co-op game set in the 1980s.
- Wolfenstein Cyber Pilot will be coming to VR. Play as a hacker who takes over Nazi robots an turns them against their masters.
- Fallout 76 is a prequel to all Fallout games and is four times the size of Fallout 4 and is set in West Virginia. Sixteen times the detail in this game and players will move through six distinct regions.
- In Fallout 76 each of the characters is a real person. This is an entirely online game. It can be played solo too. All your progression goes with you no matter who you play with.
- In Fallout 76 players can build wherever they want and move it to wherever you want with C.A.M.P. It’s a device to move your camp.
- In Fallout 76 there are multiple nuclear missile sites on the map and you can take control of the nukes by acquiring nuke codes from inhabitants in the world. Yes, you can nuke the world.
- There will be a Fallout 76 Beta test.
- Fallout 76 CE version comes with a glow in the dark map and figures. There is also a Power Armor Edition (see video below)
- Fallout 76 comes out 14 November 2018!
- The Elder Scrolls Blades announced. A pure Elder Scrolls game for mobiles. Releases this autumn for free.
- Bethesda announces Starfield – A new IP.
- The Elder Scrolls VI is announced
Bethesda E3 2018 Trailers
The Elder Scrolls VI
Skyrim Very Special Edition
Elder Scrolls Legend
Elders Scrolls Online
Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.