DOOM VFR is about to release and there are new drivers for both Nvidia and AMD cards.
The AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.4 drivers have been updated for DOOM VFR and also fix a few other issues as outlined in the note below.
AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.4 Release Notes:
- Oculus™ Dash Open Beta
- DOOM® VFR
- Adjusting HBCC segment size on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may cause system instability on certain configurations.
- A system hang may be experienced when switching display modes in Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II on certain Radeon graphics products in a Crossfire configuration.
- Incorrect power and clock values may be reported on some Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
Grab the AMD drivers from this page.
There are also new Nvidia Game Ready drivers with support for DOOM VFR and these are the NVIDIA GeForce 388.43 WHQL Drivers. The notes to accompany those are as follows:
NVIDIA GeForce 388.43 WHQL Driver Release Notes:
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for DOOM VFR.
- Due to popular demand, the NV Tray has been added back in this release.
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Escape from Tarkov – Fair
- Claybook – Fair
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: With cross-adapter clone mode enabled, the NVIDIA Control Panel crashes or hangs when you select With the NVIDIA Settings from the Adjust Video Color Settings page. 
- [Optimus][Notebook][Wolfenstein]: The game crashes. 
Grab the Nvidia drivers through the GeForce Experience or from Nvidia’s site.