With two big games having just launched, AMD has kicked out Radeon Crimson ReLive 17.2.1 drivers to improve Sniper Elite 4 and For Honor.
For Honor players will benefit from a 4% performance improvement and Sniper Elite 4 players will see a slightly better improvement of 5%. A multi-GPU DirectX 11 profile has also been added for both games.
There are however still some know issued which are as follows:
- For Honor may experience game menu flickering issues or fail to render after performing a task switch in 4x Multi GPU system configurations.
- Adjusting Radeon WattMan settings on some Radeon R9 380 series products may cause display flickering or application hangs.
- AMD FreeSync technology mode may not be compatible or function with Sniper Elite 4.
- Enabling supersampling in Sniper Elite 4 may cause image cropping.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows user after toggling AMD CrossFire technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
The full update notes are available on the AMD website.