With THQ Nordic snapping up THQ’s IPs, they have revisited the popular ARPG Titan Quest and released a new expansion.
Called Titan Quest Ragnarok, this features a fifth Act of completly new content as the Heroes of Hades to the uncharted lands of northern Europe. Included are new weapon types and a tenth Mastery. There are also new quality of life updates including new shaders and effects, improved ragdoll physics, an improved UI with combat feedback, control customisation, and improved modding tools.
Titan Quest was created by the guys who are now at Crate Entertainment working on the excellent Grim Dawn which explains why Titan Quest was popular within ARPG circles. It’s great to see THQ Nordic breath new life into the franchise and that they continue to make new content for their older IP purchases.
Titan Quest Ragnarok Features
- New story act with dozens of new quests
- Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date
- Revisit the other acts to find new items and secrets
- New 10th Mastery
- Become a Runemaster, a magical warrior fighting with both, spells and weapons
- Combine newly learned with existing masteries for a total of 45 combinations
- New experience curve
- Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential
- New weapons and gear
- Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend
- New relics and charms for crafting, and a new option to improve even legendary items
- New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed
- New Enemies and bosses
- From the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself
- Improved character customization
- A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes
- Finally: wear pants!