UbiSoft has revealed details of the Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate Season Pass which will include Jack the Ripper content.
Set in London, it’s not surprising Jack the Ripper would make an appearance as the mysterious serial killer is still an unsolved mystery although there are many theories about his identity. Today UbiSoft had outlined the extras for the latest game in series which will include:
- Jack The Ripper campaign
- The Last Maharaja mission pack: Discover ten brand-new missions set within London, and join Duleep Singh to reclaim his birthright as the Maharaja. In his quest to reclaim his heritage, he will take on the Templars and test his friendship with the queen.
- A Long Night exclusive mission: Help Jacob track down an endangered fellow gang member and bring him back to the hideout in a fast-paced, wild, and dangerous ride.
- Streets of London gameplay pack: Gain access to over one hour of extra gameplay via new missions, and obtain additional weapons, gear, and outfits.
- Two top-tier sets of gear and weapons: Give your arsenal a steam-powered twist with the Steampunk Pack, and immerse yourself in the most famous novels of the Victorian era with the Victorian Legends Pack. Both sets include state-of-the art gear and weapons, as well as a new outfit.
- Exclusive XP boost: All Season Pass holders receive an exclusive permanent XP boost.
The game is released for the PC on 19 November and hopefully this time the PC version won’t be plagued with problems when it launches. Now watch the Ripper content trailer…