The Children of the Danu who aren’t part of the main quests
There are five Children of the Danu cultists who aren’t part of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids‘ campaign.
- Win the drinking game in Dublin.
- Check the tallest tree in Dublin. It’s actually the large tree with yellow leaves that has the offering shrine.
- The Spider is lounging around at the marketplace. You can sneak up behind her for a quick assassination.
- Check the gravesite near the waterfall in Bally na Gall. It’s a village in southeastern Ulster (it’s east of Armagh). You can see it in the image below.
- Check the burned houses between Clogher and Black Pig’s Dyke. Clogher is in central Ulster, so just keep moving south to see the burned houses just before you reach Black Pig’s Dyke.
- Mark your target and you’ll find him close to Black Pig’s Dyke.
- Investigate Boyne Tombs to find a letter. The location is directly west of the Rathdown Trade Post in northern Dublin.
- Check the stone ritual circle near the small harbor along the Boyne River. This one’s actually tricky, but you’ll find it along the riverbank between Kell’s Abbey and Annagh Doo (seen in the image below).
- Travel directly east through the bog to find The Whisper.
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get any clues for The Ash. That’s because I accidentally killed him while searching for The Wren. To add more details, one of the clues for The Wren takes you to Port Auley which is also a Trade Post. A note there told me that the deed was in Kesh Corran in Connacht (just south of Port Auley).
So, like an intrepid adventurer, I went for the closer objective. Little did I know that The Ash was hiding there and I ended up assassinating him.
The Mist is also another Children of the Danu cultist that I stumbled upon while doing a Royal Demand. The objective was in Doon Fort, a small island in northwestern Ulster. While clearing the druids, it appears that I accidentally eliminated The Mist as well. Whoops!
Anyway, all of these targets aren’t really required to fight their leader. However, you might as well put an end to them if you wish to obtain the “Amber Sun” quest. In any case, let’s talk about the leader of the group, The Oak, in the next part of our guide.