Astria Ascending is a JRPG where you control eight demigods who are attempting to thwart the tide of chaos. Your characters have unique capabilities due to their jobs/classes, and you can acquire more boosts as you progress. The game also has several minigames to add more fluff and flavor to your campaign. Here’s our Astria Ascending guides and features hub to help you with everything you need to know.
Note: We’ll be adding more articles to our Astria Ascending guides and features hub, so stay tuned.
Astria Ascending guides and features hub
Starter mechanics and features
- Official review – Astria Ascending has a lengthy campaign and lots of stuff for you to do. However, its story and campaign structure tend to be extremely bland and tedious. Is it still worth your while?
- How to heal, revive, and restore MP – You’ll definitely want your party to be in tip-top shape.
- How to fast travel – Speed up exploration by using those teleportation plates.
- How to use Focus Points and see enemy weaknesses – Take a look at enemy resistances and boost your damage with Focus Points.
- Where to farm the Stun Guard Ring – Get this accessory so you don’t need to worry about one status effect.
- Zodiac Ring powers – Use these powers to help you get past obstacles.
- How to complete Hunts – You’re going to be fighting tougher opponents.
- How to use Astrae Summons – Call upon divine beings to lay waste to your foes.
- How to use Cosmo Breaks – Charge up your gauge and unleash your character’s might.
Mid to late-game progression guides
- Fedorah items and shoot-em-up – Your mount can fly and there’s even a shmup minigame.
- Is there a point of no return? – Be ready for this one.
- Is there a New Game+ mode? – Is there new stuff to look forward to?
- Time Rift dungeon guide – Your toughest challenge yet.
Jobs and skills
- Where to farm SP and Stat Orbs – We’re going to need lots of these to fine-tune our characters.
- Unlocking main, sub, and support job crests – It’s time to unlock new ascension options for your squad.
- Character builds – Let’s talk about the best options for each party member.
- How to win J-Ster games – It feels like Triple Triad all over again.
- Where to find the best J-Ster tokens – The rarest finds to add to your collection.
Astria Ascending is available via Steam.