DICE has released the latest PC patch for Battlefield 4 on schedule and this one addresses the “one-hit kill bug” among other tweaks.
DICE state in the notes that they are now “working hard on a new update to further increase stability” which indicates that this patch may not help everyone who has been experiencing problems.
It sounds like these patches could go on for while yet. With China Rising DLC just around the corner, hopefully DICE will push to get any remaining issues ironed out.
Dec 3 PC Game Update Notes
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- Fixed the “one-hit kill bug” where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.