Rebellion’s remaster of the classic 1998 Activision Battlezone release, Battlezone 98 Redux, has now been launched on Steam.
The remastered version has been created by Big Boat Interactive with one of the original team member’s, Mike Arkin at the helm. Redux has taken all the original content and spruced it up for today’s modern PCs including improved vehicle models, buildings and terrain, a new HUD, added Steam Workshop support and more.
We’ve been playing the game over the weekend and our review will be with you very shortly.
Battlezone 98 Redux is available now priced £14.99 / $19.99 USD and there’s a 20% discount on now.
Battlezone 98 Redux Features
- Two explosive singleplayer campaigns
- Competitive online multiplayer for up to 8 players
- Mod support via Steam Workshop and custom map editor
- Re-modelled, high-polygon vehicles, buildings, and terrain
- Upgraded lighting, shadows, and improved particle effects
- Steam Achievements, Trading Cards, Cloud Saves and more.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.