Realtech VR, a world class software developer, has released a new game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on 11th of May 2014.
Fan favorite indie developer Realtech VR may be best known for making 3D powerhouses like No Gravity and Iron Fist Boxing but that doesn’t mean this independent studio doesn’t like to kick it old school now and then.
For proof look no further than Realtech VR’s mind meltingly awesome new arcade shoot ‘em up Kosmik Revenge, a psychedelic shooter that feels like the result of Space Invaders, Geometry Wars, and many other classic pew pew fests being put through a blender in order to create a delicious pixelated smoothie.
While Kosmik Revenge doesn’t exactly remake the shoot ‘em up genre in its own image, the way classic shooter tropes have been cleverly reintegrated into its core gameplay creates an imaginative new scenario that will feel both novel and familiar to the veteran arcade gamer.
From the press reviews:
(…) Cleverly reintegrated into its core gameplay creates an imaginative new scenario that will feel both novel and familiar to the veteran arcade gamer.
(…) delightful visual spectacle (…)
(…) fantastic soundtrack and audio work (…)
(…) will satisfy even the most jaded of old school gamers
“In Kosmik Revenge, you’ll fight a countless number of enemies, make your way in asteroid field to collect resources, and fight huge bosses with unpredictable behaviour. Be amazed by HD definition graphics, high quality music and voices. Upgrade your ship with many upgrades, power up with in game resources only. Have friends playing on Facebook? See who is playing at Kosmik Revenge, get advantages like higher value resources frequent challenges and much more. Full optimized for touch controls, especially for iPad, also supports third-party game controllers like iOS 7 game controllers. Carefully optimized for all iOS devices, Kosmik revenge is a mind blowing experience!”
- Shoot hordes of hostile space ships out, play classic games and two different daily challenges.
- Full HD high-dpi graphics with high end effects like motion blur, image post processing, accelerometer 3D parallax, screen shaking and more.
- Destroy asteroids and collect resources for upgrading your ship and power-ups including bullet time mode, multi-ways shot, and much more.
- 8 waves of 5 stages, with increasing difficulty.
- Online social features with Facebook : Reach the top scores, overtake you friends and watch their progression.
- Exclusive iOS features like Game Center with leaderboard and achievements, iCloud backup, iOS 7 game controllers, 64-bit engine and OpenGL ES 3.0 for iPad Air and iPhone 5S.
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- Support for game controller (MFI and iCade)
- Universal Application
- 48.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Kosmik Revenge 1.0 is available for $0.99 available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category starting the 11th of May 2014.