Just in case you missed it, I figured this was worth a story of its own: everything Bethesda showed off at their conference is out this year.
This is… practically unheard of, to be honest, with most games having a press cycle anywhere between 8-12 months (or longer) assuming they aren’t annual releases. In this case, though? Everything Bethesda showed (including a bunch of brand new reveals of major games, like Wolfenstein 2 and The Evil Within 2) is this year.
Let’s quickly go over all of it again, with a link to each story; Bethesda had a short enough press conference that this isn’t too difficult to do. In (roughly) chronological order:
- Creation Club for Fallout 4 and Skyrim is this summer.
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is coming on 15 September.
- The Evil Within 2 is on 13 October.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is on 27 October.
- Fallout 4 VR is in October.
- Doom VFR is this year on an unannounced date.
- Quake Champions (which, admittedly, wasn’t a new reveal) is this year on an unannounced date.