Just in case you missed it, I figured this was worth a story of its own: everything Bethesda showed off at their conference is out this year.
This is… practically unheard of, to be honest, with most games having a press cycle anywhere between 8-12 months (or longer) assuming they aren’t annual releases. In this case, though? Everything Bethesda showed (including a bunch of brand new reveals of major games, like Wolfenstein 2 and The Evil Within 2) is this year.
Let’s quickly go over all of it again, with a link to each story; Bethesda had a short enough press conference that this isn’t too difficult to do. In (roughly) chronological order:
- Creation Club for Fallout 4 and Skyrim is this summer.
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is coming on 15 September.
- The Evil Within 2 is on 13 October.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is on 27 October.
- Fallout 4 VR is in October.
- Doom VFR is this year on an unannounced date.
- Quake Champions (which, admittedly, wasn’t a new reveal) is this year on an unannounced date.
Tim has been playing PC games for longer than he’s willing to admit. He’s written for a number of publications, but has been with PC Invasion – in all its various incarnations – for over a decade. When not writing about games, Tim can occasionally be found speedrunning terrible ones, making people angry in Dota 2, or playing something obscure and random. He’s also weirdly proud of his status as (probably) the Isle of Man’s only professional games journalist.