Activision has shared a list of multiplayer maps that’ll be making it into Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, along with a few images of said maps (plus a couple from the ever-popular zombie mode). Equip your eyes and select the ‘reading’ perk to learn more about the seven locations that have been revealed so far.
Here’s the list, complete with short summary:
- Aftermath: Ruins of downtown Los Angeles after a drone attack.
- Cargo: In the docks of Singapore, where cargo containers are constantly moving and changing the shape of cover in the map center.
- Turbine: Set in a wind farm in the desert plains of Yemen, Turbine is a large, open map, with the ability to climb on everything.
- Yemen: Urban street fight with tight alleyways and lots of changing elevation to the battle.
- Overflow: Great Urban engagements in the flood littered streets of Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Express: Los Angeles bullet train station with good long to medium engagements up and down the train tracks.
- Hijacked: Luxurious super yacht with frantic, yet controlled close quarters engagements.
Screenshots from a number of those maps can be seen below. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is heading to Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on 13 November.Related to this article