It’s time for another PC Invasion beta key giveaway and we’ve teamed up with NCSoft to dish out keys for this weekend’s closed beta test for their upcoming MMORPG Blade & Soul which releases in 19 January 2016.
Closed beta access will be from 18th December 19:00 CET (18:00 UK) until Monday 21st December. Note these keys will only grant access to these dates.
To grab your key just do one of the actions below then follow the instructions once you have your key,.
- Download the game client here:
- You will need an NC Account in order to redeem your code.
- Navigate to the login page here: https://login.ncsoft.com/login
- Once you have logged into your existing NC Account or created a new NC Account, you will need to go to your Account Management page and enter the code via the “Apply a Code” section.
- Once the code has been entered, and you’ve clicked the “Activate” button, you will need to navigate to the “Blade & Soul” tab in the Unused Serial Codes section. From there, click “Apply” on the Closed Beta coupon code.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your code has been applied.
- To check on the status of your Closed Beta code redemption, go to the “Transaction History” section of your Account Management page, and check the tab “Blade & Soul” in the subsection “Serial Codes.”
Blade & Soul is a MMORPG fully localized into English, French and German that allow players to experience a fantastical martial-arts inspired world. Featuring 7 classes – from the menacing Destroyer, to the quick-footed Blade Dancer – players will explore settings deeply rooted in ancient mythologies, and be able to master the martial arts as they seek revenge in a gripping and breathtaking story.
At launch, Blade & Soul will have a max level of 45, with access to the 1v1 Arena, and two dungeons not available in the game’s Closed Beta tests. Furthermore NCSOFT is planning a regular cadence of content updates and patches post-launch, including a new class, level cap increase and much more.
The game already offers Founder’s Packs with a number of benefits and bonuses; these will continue to be sold until Head Start begins on Friday 15th January (an early-access period for Founder’s Pack owners only). Those who purchase a Disciple or Master Founder’s Pack will also be able to reserve names for their character ahead of time – with name reservations beginning on 11th January.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.