Blizzard has revealed its full lineup for this years New York Comic Con. Spread across various panels, signings and booths, Blizzard’s activity runs for two days, Friday 12 October and Saturday 13 October.
The Blizzard schedule in full:
Signings: Pearl of Pandaria Graphic Novel Signing – 12 October, 12.00pm to 1.00pm – DC Booth #1238
- Pearl of Pandaria writer Micky Neilson and artist Sean “Cheeks” Galloway and his team will be standing by to sign copies of DC’s latest Blizzard graphic novel.
Panels: UDON – 12 October, 7.45pm to 8.45pm – Room 1A06
- Stop by to learn about Blizzard and UDON’s upcoming collaboration on a new Blizzard-themed Tribute art book and contest.
Blizzard Entertainment Publishing: 13 October, 2.45pm to 3.45pm – Room 1A14
- Learn what’s happening in the world of Blizzard books with panelists Michael Stackpole (science fiction and fantasy author), Micky Neilson (Blizzard Publishing Lead), and Dave Kosak (World of Warcraft Lead Quest Designer).
- Insight Editions: Get a sneak peek at The Art of Blizzard, an upcoming book which offers an exclusive look at the ideas and imagery that have defined over 20 years of Blizzard gaming. Booth #1882
- Mega Bloks: NYCC attendees will be treated to an in-depth look at the making of the Mega Bloks World of Warcraft toys and a sneak peek at the winter line up! Mega Bloks will also be giving away a limited number of Chen Stormstout posters and Chen figures. Booth #1206