The Borderlands 2 Season Pass is now over but new content is still planned for the top selling RPG/FPS. With that in mind, Gearbox has announced the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition which comes with all the previously released content updates, the base game and the Premiere Club content.
With a value of £75, new purchasers will receive the following in one nice big bundle for a very tasty price of $29.99.
- Borderlands 2 Main Game;
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage;
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt;
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep;
- Creature Slaughter Dome;
- Premiere Club Content:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class;
- Gearbox Gun Pack;
- Golden Key;
- Vault Hunter’s Relic;
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class;
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins;
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1.
Gerabox’ Randy Pitchford added: “For us and for fans, the love for Borderlands 2 has been nothing short of spectacular, so it’s natural for us here at Gearbox Software to want everyone else to have a chance to experience the best-selling game and its most valuable expansion content. The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition offers more value than ever before in one package, giving everyone an opportunity to become a legendary Vault Hunter, and join in the award winning mayhem and fun.”
The GOTY edition will be released on 11 October.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.