The second patch for Jutun Games’ new space strategy Ceres has been released and this update is an important one because this one fixes the save game code and improves overall performance. The notes are as follows.
- Updated: Collision code for stations and ships.
- Updated: Minimum rotation speed for ships. Should make controlling
- captured ships easier.
- Updated: Drones will not trigger exit area.
- Updated: Drone threat value adjusted.
- Updated: Overview camera zoom is now faster and smoother.
- Updated: Added structural damage chance to target ship when boarding.
- Fixed : Indentured servant mission. Proximity issue with mission goal and station corrected.
- Fixed : Minor coding addition in Indentured Servant.
- Fixed : Ship won’t move after load when using plane movement.
- Fixed : Ship duplication in fleet management on load.
- Fixed : Miscalculation with Ship AI on ship performance.
- Fixed : Targeting modules. Ship will not fire only once at the module. Will fire now until ordered to stop.
- Fixed : Skill increase / decrease exploit corrected.
- Fixed : Save game code updated.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.