Fancy managing your own racing team? Take Arctic Hazard’s upcoming game for a spin.
We’ve teamed up with Arctic Hazard to giveaway beta keys for Trackday Manager which should appeal to all petrol heads.
Trackday Manager allows you to take control and own your own racecar team, competing in the Streetcar division. Your team consists of one driver and a full crew to help you out.
Trackday Manager lets you control your team economy, develop your crew, sign sponsors, buy cars, upgrade cars, customize patterns and colors and place sponsors, among other things. But the main focus of the game is on the Trackday, when you take your car and team to the racetrack to compete against other players. When racing you DO NOT control your car as in normal driving games, but as a team chief you issue orders to your driver.
- Race day Central with team orders.
- Real time pit stop strategies.
- Real time change of weather effects.
- Day/night cycle.
- In-game and www leaderboards/statistics.
- 16 player online multiplayer.
- Weekly race events.
- Advanced car customization with unique paints and patterns.
- 6 Unique cars each with 18 upgradable parts.
- Driver skill and pit crew leveling system.
- In-game sponsorship deals featuring real life sponsors.
- In-game economics.
- Fully rendered 3D racing environment.
- True physics on the cars and track using nVIDIA PhysX.
The game goes into Early Access on 27 May so you have a few days to try it out with these beta keys. Once you have your beta key simply fire it into your Steam client and off you race.
To claim your beta key simply click the button.
All keys are now gone!
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.