Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Topic
Last Poster
Posted on

SFLUFAN
17-11-2017
Well this is an unexpectedly pleasant surprise!
    cragthehack
17-11-2017
This is just a ploy to safeguard their up front sales. Trust, in 6 months, the store will be back unchanged.
    Richard N
17-11-2017
Oh wow. That's sad, the game was really cool and unique. Then again I haven't played since launched so I'm part of the problem. Hope the team behind it are able to secure a job soon.
    laughterjones
17-11-2017
Is this game stressful? Looks stressful.
    Unknown
16-11-2017
I think a lot has to do with the Apple's new product line of IMacs coming in Decemember. It was also reported they are upped their supply, and they already throw their weight around to get prime picking of Vega chips. It doesn't help that iMac will house two RX Vega 56/64 making the supply even more strained. Gigabyte certainly took their sweet time to come out with a GPU, but I really don't think quality of Vega chips is…
    laughterjones
16-11-2017
At least the expectation of answers were correct. Didn't say anything which wasn't expected.
    MorningLM
3-1-2016
I'd suggest: Planetside 2: it's open world combat on an epic scale. I've played it for an absurd number of hours and will probably go back for more once i upgrade my CPU. You could play this for free indefinitely as only cosmetic items are restricted to real world money purchases. Guild Wars 2 is well worth a look. You can easily play for 100+ hours without spending a penny. The first time I played it I wasn't keen. The…
    Dariush
15-11-2017
i totally agree. It would be fair to ask 20€, but at 30€ its simply too damn rough. Also, the plot is PREDICTABLE as ever; would have been great to have a reworked plot, all new animations and just BETTER characters model. 6/10 for me too. Buy it only if you want to fund Appeal's next project.
    Ossi Hurme
15-11-2017
As great as Olyphant is, I'd rather see him in something else. I think the newer movie was better but still pretty forgettable. Could be good move if they could get Rupert back.
    The Regulator Guy
15-11-2017
I'm looking forward to it. Just 3 1/2 months to go...