Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Topic
Last Poster
Posted on

Tim McDonald
29-3-2017
I'm going to have to have a look at this beta, because I have about a billion questions. It's described as an "action-RPG", for one thing, which would indeed by a completely different combat experience - and not necessarily one for the better. On the other hand, considering TSW relied a lot on movement during combat, I guess you could also call that an action-RPG. I'm not sure whether keeping the old game alive is a good move or not,…
    LordVector
29-3-2017
I'm not certain how I feel about this.On one hand this looks pretty good but after the train wreck that was Siege of Dragon Spear I hate to give them a single cent of my money.
    Col
28-3-2017
Oops, greedy old me thought this was new free gear rather than more of the stuff from the last giveaway, so I got a key I can't use - hope someone else can use it (and just in case any bots crawl by, swap the G and the 9): KJGDA-MXVVL-07TV9
    Railbydefault
27-3-2017
I'm so excited. I just cant hide it. GREAT STUFF@!!@@#$#$@#
    norskkriger
26-3-2017
All 1000 keys were claimed over the past 24 hours. People who decided it would be smart to come and hurl abuse need to be quicker in the future so please do not complain. All comments were removed because people were moaning they didn't get a key which is not our fault. Just need to be faster in the future :) - PC Invasion Team.
    rochyroch
27-3-2017
I love the animation of Slugcat, will have to pick this up in the future.
    vander
25-3-2017
Great news, hopefully it will happen. Beamdog's latest remakes has a bit high price but so far I have liked what they have done.
    Nasarius
25-3-2017
Good call comparing Mass Effect 1 to Babylon 5. My favorite part of each is the mysterious evil force (the Reapers and the Shadows). And while the Shadows were ultimately revealed in a kind of disappointing way, they got to be interestingly creepy and secretive for a few seasons. ME2 almost immediately threw out the mystery that was established at the end of ME1. It's a little sad that Mass Effect (story-wise) and Dragon Age: Origins (gameplay) were the best…
    waswat
12-5-2016
Bought stellaris after reading the review and hearing how it's more accessible than ck2 or eu4 on the podcast. Having quite a bit of fun with it while slowly getting the hang of the game. (Damn space amoebas destroyed half my military fleet!) These mods look great but any idea if they work in multiplayer?
    Nicholas Johnson
25-3-2017
If this is Warhammer 2, I want to put in small suggestion to CA. Really explore adding more music in. A good soundtrack that can be enabled, or disabled, for battles could be amazing.