Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Posted on

Railbydefault
27-3-2017
I'm so excited. I just cant hide it. GREAT STUFF@!!@@#$#$@#
    norskkriger
26-3-2017
All 1000 keys were claimed over the past 24 hours. People who decided it would be smart to come and hurl abuse need to be quicker in the future so please do not complain. All comments were removed because people were moaning they didn't get a key which is not our fault. Just need to be faster in the future :) - PC Invasion Team.
    vander
25-3-2017
Great news, hopefully it will happen. Beamdog's latest remakes has a bit high price but so far I have liked what they have done.
    Nasarius
25-3-2017
Good call comparing Mass Effect 1 to Babylon 5. My favorite part of each is the mysterious evil force (the Reapers and the Shadows). And while the Shadows were ultimately revealed in a kind of disappointing way, they got to be interestingly creepy and secretive for a few seasons. ME2 almost immediately threw out the mystery that was established at the end of ME1. It's a little sad that Mass Effect (story-wise) and Dragon Age: Origins (gameplay) were the best…
    waswat
12-5-2016
Bought stellaris after reading the review and hearing how it's more accessible than ck2 or eu4 on the podcast. Having quite a bit of fun with it while slowly getting the hang of the game. (Damn space amoebas destroyed half my military fleet!) These mods look great but any idea if they work in multiplayer?
    Nicholas Johnson
25-3-2017
If this is Warhammer 2, I want to put in small suggestion to CA. Really explore adding more music in. A good soundtrack that can be enabled, or disabled, for battles could be amazing.
    waswat
23-3-2017
I love these lists, they always have some games i haven't heard of but might be interested in!
    Railbydefault
21-3-2017
Good read. Definitely going to give this one a look at some point and this review only adds to my interest in Nier. The game definitely stands out, and that isn't easy with all the games that are released these days.
    jimbo3298
21-3-2017
So a free add-on or is it DLC?
    BiffChadwell
22-3-2017
I wish devs would stop using MOBA. Both because its stupid - this genre descriptor for lane pushers never should've gotten this far - and also because "unique abilities for characters" goes back much further than them. Say fighting game + Soccer, Petroglyph, ffs. Adapting roles based on who you use? Also a fighting game thing. C'mon now, devs. At any rate, that trailer doesn't show much, but I'm hopeful its good, old-fashioned, arcadey sport action. Seems to be a…