Contests are the best: Enter for your chance to win a Steam copy of Swords and Soldiers 2.
We gave away a bunch of beta keys for this one — who redeemed one? If you did, then give yourself a pat on the back for helping the team over at Ronimo Games make sure everything was good to go for the full release.
You’ve tried the beta, now enter for your chance to win a full copy of Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon!
Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
If you somehow missed our first two posts, this side-scrolling RTS game from the makers of Awesomenauts is finally out now for Steam! Send troops to push back the enemy forces to take control of their base and annihilate their armies! Game features include:
- Vikings, Persians and Demons! Play any of three deadly factions, each with their own unique units and spells as well as distinctive strengths and weaknesses.
- Side-scroll over your enemies: Defend your base, claim resources, and use over 45 units, spells and buildings to run down your enemy!
- Find the perfect Shawarma!: As Chief Redbeard, you and your Vikings must fight your way through an extensive 45 level single-player campaign across tundra, forests, deserts and the pits of hell to find out who stole your dinner!
- Strategize and customize: Use the Custom Army feature to conscript your favorite troops, spells and structures, then pit them against your friends!
- Multiplay it your way: Play online, via local network or split-screen in intense 1 v 1 battles and level your opponent’s base!
- Play the waiting games: While waiting for your rival to show up online, you can enjoy all kinds of mini-games – battle it out against the AI in a skirmish or go for a high score.
Third time’s a charm, slackers!
How To Win
To enter to win, use the widget below to drop your name and email address. Get friendly and share with your friends for more chances to win! If you win and they win, then we all win. Except of course for the people who didn’t win. But that’s not us, so who gives a shit?!
We have five Steam copies to give out. Winners will be drawn on Sunday, November 11.