Don’t get wet — enter our contest for your shot to win Rain World.
Adult Swim Games publishes some really, really neat games. I mean, you really gotta have some respect for someone willing to put out games like Fist Puncher, Battle Chef Brigade, and Pool Panic.
Get in on their newest game to hit Nintendo Switch, Rain World!
This stunning action platformer sees you as a slugcat, a species that relies on stealth and cunning to survive. Separated from your own kind by a cataclysmic flood, you must traverse strange and alien worlds in order to find safety. Everything can and will kill you; it’s up to you to use the environment and enemies’ weaknesses against them in order to make it out alive.
Game features include:
- Sneak, climb, and pounce your way through a dynamic, ever-changing ecosystem of predators and prey
- Explore a vast world of over 1,600 rooms, spanning 12 diverse regions filled with ancient secrets and undiscovered dangers
- Nimble movements and procedurally generated animation gives slugcat a natural fluidity of movement and unique sense of weight
- Intense, primal predator encounters will challenge your reflexes
- Limited resources and the constant, impending threat of rain will test your nerve
Don’t forget your raincoat.
How To Win
To enter to win, use the widget below to drop your name and email address. You can repeat daily throughout the contest for additional entries. For even more chances to win, follow PC Invasion on Twitter and share our contest post with your friends! For every share my contests receive, I get an Enthusiast Buck to help buy my freedom. I’m already up to 121 — only 2,331,234,638 to go until I’m allowed to go home!
We have five Steam keys to give out. Winners will be drawn on Friday, January 11.