Heket is the second boss that you’ll battle in Cult of the Lamb. You’ll face him in Anura, which is where the challenge will slightly increase compared to the previous zone. Here’s our Cult of the Lamb Heket boss guide to help you defeat this unique opponent.
Note: For more information, check out our Cult of the Lamb guides and features hub.
Cult of the Lamb Heket boss guide
The Heket boss fight in Cult of the Lamb can be a little hek-tic, pun intended. This is due to numerous hazards and enemies that you need to watch out for:
- Jumping Around – The boss likes to jump around. The initial impact will hurt, so take note of where he’ll land and follow up with a melee swing if possible.
- Tiny Toads – Heket is often surrounded by a bunch of tiny toad-like creatures. Ideally, you’ll want to kill them, too, so you can gain more fervor for your skills.
- Big Toads – Heket will periodically disappear and summon two larger toads in his place. You’ll need to take both of them out.
- Stinger Swarm – A swarm of red insects will follow you around. They can be easily avoided.
- Bomb Blasts – The boss lobs several explosives. Try to get away from the impact area before they go boom.
When you’re finished with the Heket boss fight in Cult of the Lamb, you’ll receive your second Heart of a Heretic. This can be used for a permanent Red Crown upgrade.
Note: Similar to other bosses, Heket’s defeat will allow you to continue clearing his zone (Anura). You’ll also get to battle a unique miniboss for Eye of the Witness items.
Cult of the Lamb is available via Steam.