Iconic Assault Rifles
These are the iconic assault rifles that you can find in Cyberpunk 2077.
Divided We Stand (smart)
- Perk: Targets up to five hostiles simultaneously; deals chemical damage with a high chance to apply poison.
- Mission/location: From the “Stadium Love” side job in Santo Domingo – Rancho Coronado.
The side job can be found in the southeast section of Rancho Coronado:
Once you arrive at the area, you’ll need to finish a shooting range challenge. There are four stations with 11 targets each, and you need to get a perfect score (44 points) to win. You’ll get the iconic weapon as a reward.
If you don’t get a perfect score, your only option is to kill the 6th Street Captain, grab the iconic weapon, and high-tail it outta there since a dozen hostiles will be gunning for you. You can also ignore the shooting range challenge itself. Just blast your foes and take Divided We Stand from the table.
Moron Labe (power)
- Perk: Increased rate of fire; has a chance to dismember.
- Mission/location: Organized Crime hotspot in Pacifica – West Wind Estate.
You can see the location in the image above.
One of the enemies here has the crafting recipe for the Moron Labe.
- Perk: This iconic weapon fires piercing projectiles.
- Mission/location: Afterlife bar during “For Whom The Bell Tolls.”
You can only obtain this item during Cyberpunk 2077‘s finale involving Rogue. She’ll tell you to gear up, so go ahead and take the iconic weapon. Sadly, after you finish the game, it won’t appear as a reward once you respawn in front of Embers.
Psalm 11:6 (power)
- Perk: Deals thermal damage with a high chance to apply burn.
- Mission/location: Organized Crime hotspot in Watson – Northside.
You can see the location in the image above. However, the icon might not appear if you haven’t taken out the baddies in the area where you get the Buzzsaw.
The guy you’re looking for is the shirtless fella with Mantis Blades implants. Oh, and it bears mentioning that he might not even drop the crafting blueprint. As such, you’ll want to save your game beforehand. If the target doesn’t have it, just reload and kill him again.