“Bizarre” point-and-click adventure solves the puzzle of how to be released on Steam
Psydra Games has announced the release of Dark Scavenger on Steam. The normal price is $4.99, but it will be running a 20% discount at launch.
About Dark Scavenger: Dark Scavenger is a bizarre point-and-click RPG adventure with a focus on exploration, gaining loot, and meaningful choices. Filling the role of a powerful space traveler, you find yourself stranded on a mysterious alien planet. Will you save the world or just yourself?
- Unique Dark Comedy Sci-Fi Narrative driven entirely by your choices. Each encounter has multiple outcomes!
- Earn Tons of Loot and convert it into bizarre equipment!
- Deep Turn Based Combat which utilizes equipment combinations to exploit enemy weaknesses!
- Epic Boss Battles with multiple forms.
- New Game Plus Mode lets you see what you missed the first time around!
- Tons of Secrets that you will probably never find.
“Dark Scavenger is one of the most genuinely funny, well written games I’ve ever played and stand side-by-side with titles like Grim Fandango and Monkey Island. It is THAT good. ”
“Dark Scavenger features more silliness and oddity than any other game I’ve played this year.” – Rock Paper Shotgun
“Dark Scavenger takes an iteration of the RPG genre that is generally thought of as obsolete and breathes fresh life into it.” – Strategy Informer