From Software is kicking out an update for the PC version of Dark Souls 3 on Monday, 18th.
The patch will arrive at 11am CEST/2am PST and there will be no maintenance downtime. A few “performance adjustments” in this update and non-specific bug fixes and “balance adjustments”.
We have to assume (or maybe just hope, it’s not really guaranteed) that the issues such as the bonfire crash and other weird PC issues will be addressed properly in this update as one of the non-listed bug fixes.
Dark Souls 3 Update v1.03.1
- Performance adjustment for “Greatsword”
- Battle performance adjustment for “Dancer’s Enchanted Sword”, “Winged Knight Twinaxes”
- Performance adjustment for “Soul’s Greatsword”, and “Farron Flashsword”
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at “Road of Sacrifices”, “Farron Keep”, “Cathedral of the Deep” after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes