The DayZ Standalone experimental build 0.31.114500 was expected to launch yesterday but due to a few technical glitches it was slightly delayed.
The good news is the build is now live and the even better news is that a stable version will launch on 23 January.
— Dean Hall (@rocket2guns) January 21, 2014
The changelog for this build has been updated and now reads as follows. It does say the stable will be released on 24th but let’s hope it’s not a typo in Dean’s Tweet and it lands on 23rd.
– Niosh mask (respirator) inventory size fixed to 1/1 slot.
– Missing strings for BE popup for alternate languages, set to English while translations are being done.
– Reduced dispersion of FNX45 (from 0.05 to 0.03)
– Balanced stomach capacity,
– Added stuffed notifier (instead of sickness when full up)
– Eating and drinking animations properly set for tablets/disinfectants
– Version number in server browser and details
– Saline transfusion doesn’t refill full blood
– Charcoal and Tetracycline tablets won’t give sick badge if you aren’t actually sick
– Player aim run speed updated, weapon position changed and improved for first person view
– Glitches on right hand while moving and while giving taunt fixed
– Players can’t pile backpacks inside of another backpacks, backpack-inception style. You can only put one backpack inside of another backpack if the backpack that is being put inside is empty.
– Magnum speedloader should be spawning now
– Number of backpacks spawning lowered
– Number of .357 Pythons spawning lowered.
– Number of M4A1s spawning lowered
– Dead character cleanup performed at 10 minutes past death
– Removed scripted server teleporting check as now managed by engine
– Sea ambient sound is now slightly quieter
– Animation: Fixed misc issues with vaulting
– Animation: Fixed getting on the ladder from kneel for the armed player
– Animation: Fixed animation speed for unarmed player in main menu
– Animation: Fixed an issue with changing weapon while aiming in kneel
– Animation: Fixed an issue with rotation while aiming in prone
– Headtorch color descriptions fixed
– Jeans descriptions (color) fixed
– Cargo pants description fixed (color)
– Chest holster description added
– Using an item in your hand no longer goes out of hand once action done
– Using an item while something else in your hand will go back to that item once action done
– Security issue with IGUI variable compiling
– Situation where player used item on other players inventory causing neverending looped item check
– Weapons now display tooltips
– Players can now be revived with the defibrillator
– Editable character name in main menu
– Hive, mode and time columns in server browser
– Database support for sub hives. (Sub-private, Hardcore/Regular public)
– DayZServer.exe support for sub hives.
– Signature verification against PBOs
– Added shotgun speedloader into loot spawns
– Added box of 20 pieces .357 rounds into loot spawns
– Added color variants of all shoes into loot spawns
– Added Hiking pants (both long and short ones) and Canvas pants including their color variants into loot spawns
– Added hacksaw into the loot spawns
– Added shotgun into loot spawns
– Berry picking
– Added Hacksaw into loot spawns
– Saw-off shotgun recipe
– Opening cans with saw
– Painting Mosin now supported w/ spraypaint
– Added spraypaint can into loot spawns
– Coastal harbor town of Svetloyarsk (and surrounding areas)
– Animation: More direct transitions for aimed weapon(prone to stand/kneel and back)
– Animation: Surrender now disarms player for single handed items
– Pipsi, NotaCola, Spite and Rasputin Kvass drinks
– Burlap sack can be placed on head of self or target
– Burlap sack causes black screen and reduced sound when worn on head
– Server Performance improvements
– Five new zombie soldier types
– Weapon cleaning kit used for keeping your guns in good shape
– Shotgun snap-loader for fast reloads