Creators of Solarix, Pulsetense Games, are back with a new release called De-Void.
Described as a “meditative first-person adventure game”, players will take on the role of Elizabeth Woolgather who is sent to a remote remote space station to unravel a mystery surrounding the disappearance of a remote space colony crew.
“De-Void is our second title and reflects everything we love about video games”, commented Baris Tarimcioglu, CEO of Pulseteanse Game. With the help of the gaming community, we learnt so much from our first game, Solarix. Whilst De-Void is a different genre of game, it incorporates all the lessons learned. The result something we think is very special”.
A quick teaser trailer has also been released and we’ll be keeping a close eye on the game’s development. A Steam page is also now online.
De-Void Key gameplay features:
- First Person Adventure Game
- A vast story-based exploration game set across highly detailed space stations, alien forests, deserts, colony settlements and military installations.
- Decipher the crews video, audio and text logs to discover and uncover a multi-layered background story.
- Investigate the world through the eyes of Wilco, an A.I cyborg, sent to help you uncover the mystery of the colony you are traversing.
- Steam Achievements, Trading Cards and Controller support.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.