Destiny 2‘s annual holiday event is now available. Upon talking to Eva Levante in the Tower, you’ll receive a couple of quests. One of these is called the Rite of Dawning. Here’s our Destiny 2 guide to help you complete the Rite of Dawning quest.
Destiny 2 Dawning 2021 event guide – Rite of Dawning quest
Here are the steps to complete the Rite of Dawning quest in Destiny 2:
- Talk to Zavala in the Tower.
- Search for a Red Legion datapad in Firebase Hades in the EDZ – Make sure you’re tracking the mission and head to Firebase Hades. You should see it to your left next to gigantic munitions.
- Acquire the Torobatl Ceremonial Cup in the Pathfinder’s Crash lost sector and obtain 25x Ritual Schematics from Cabal – The Pathfinder’s Crash lost sector is in the southeastern corner of Firebase Hades. As for the Ritual Schematics, these have a high drop rate, so you should be done in no time.
- Acquire the Torobatl Ceremonial Vestments from the final chest in the Arms Dealer strike in the EDZ.
- Use the Holiday Oven to bake Dark Chocolate Motes for the Drifter – You’ll need 1x Taken Butter, 1x Null Taste, and 15x Essence of Dawning.
- Talk to the Drifter and convince him to give you his bottle of Torobatlian Red.
- Return to Zavala.
- Complete the Proving Grounds strike on Nessus or the Vanguard strikes playlist.
- Talk to Zavala again.
- Talk to Eva Levante.
Doing all of these steps lets you complete the Rite of Dawning quest in Destiny 2. You’ll receive rewards, such as the From the Ashes emblem and Malibeaux Bronze shader. Likewise, you’ll unlock the Unity Gift Exchange option from Eva Levante’s wares. This package nets you either the Glacioclasm fusion rifle or Avalanche machine gun; costs 5x Dawning Spirit and 1x A Gift In Return. Lastly, assuming you’ve also finished The Pigeon Provides quest, you’ll acquire the Vapoorwill Spin exotic ship.