The Spiritfarer 7M exotic ship has a quest you’ll need to complete during Destiny 2‘s Dawning 2020 event. It’s called “And to All a Good Flight.” It’s akin to what you’ve experienced last year while trying to obtain the Alpine Dash sparrow. Anyway, here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: The Dawning 2020 event is available to all Destiny 2 players. You can learn more in our complete event guide. For more information about the current season, check out our Destiny 2: Beyond Light guides and features hub.
Destiny 2‘s Dawning 2020 event: “And to all a Good Flight” and the Spiritfarer 7M exotic ship
Destiny 2‘s “And to All a Good Flight” exotic quest becomes available fairly early on once you’ve spoken to Eva Levante. Indeed, after baking the first recipe for Amanda Holliday as part of the quest, she’ll give you the Spiritfarer 7M exotic ship already.
However, you can only unlock the remaining perks and customization options by fulfilling the rest of the objectives.
These are the required recipes that are part of “And to All a Good Flight” as data-mined by Light.gg:
- Baked a Chocolate Ship Cookie for Amanda Holliday (Cabal Oil + Null Taste).
- Generate 25 Dawning Spirit and give Classic Butter Cookie to Eva Levante (Taken Butter + Superb Texture).
- Generate 55 Dawning Spirit and give Gentleman’s Shortbread to Devrim Kay (Ether Cane + Perfect Taste).
- Generate 90 Dawning Spirit and give Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin Cookie to Eris Morn (Chitin Powder + Finishing Touch).
- Generate 130 Dawning Spirit and give Bittersweet Biscotti to Crow (Dark Ether Cane + Balanced Flavors).
- Generate 175 Dawning Spirit and give Gjallardoodle to Zavala (Ether Cane + Delicious Explosion).
Note: The only part that might slow you down when trying to get the Spiritfarer 7M would be Dawning Spirit. This comes from Eva Levante’s bounties and the treats you’re handing out. If you need help with Dawning Spirit, you can read our mini-guide on how to generate it quickly.