The Headless Horsepower is one of the rewards that you can obtain as part of Destiny 2‘s Halloween event. Be forewarned, though, because it’s going to be quite a grind. Here’s our Destiny 2 Festival of the Lost 2021 guide to help you with the fastest way to farm candies so you can obtain the Headless Horsepower exotic sparrow.
Destiny 2 Festival of the Lost 2021 guide: The fastest way to farm candies for the Headless Horsepower exotic sparrow
To obtain the Headless Horsepower exotic sparrow in Destiny 2, you’ll need to complete the Masked Rider triumph. That’s easier said than done because the Masked Rider triumph requires you to purchase all six new masks from Eva Levante. Mind you, each one costs a lot of candy:
- Eramis Mask – 1,300 candies
- Taniks Mask – 2,600 candies
- Honk Moon Mask – 3,900 candies.
- Pyramid Mask – 5,200 candies.
- Ada-1 Mask – 6,500 candies.
- Sweeper Bot Mask – 7,800 candies.
Note: These amounts aren’t cumulative. If you purchase the Eramis Mask and you only have 1,300 candies, you’re going to need to amass 2,600 candies for the Taniks Mask.
- Weekly/daily/additional bounties – Reward 250/30/20x candies.
- Haunted Sectors – Each Haunted Sector run lasts just a little over five minutes. You can kill up to 10x Headless Ones during the five-minute timer phase, and each elite drops 5x candies. Let’s not forget that you can also defeat other mobs, additional Headless Ones (during the boss phase), and the boss itself for even more candies.
Remember to have your Festival of the Lost mask equipped so that the enemies that you and your teammates defeat drop candies. Again, it’s going to be quite a grind, so make sure you’ve got the patience and time for it. In the end, once you’ve purchased all the new masks, you can finally complete the Masked Rider triumph to receive the Headless Horsepower sparrow.