It’s almost Halloween, and we’re bound to see Destiny 2‘s annual Festival of the Lost event (it’s kind of fitting since we’re playing the Season of the Lost). There are many similarities to previous iterations. But, there are also some nifty changes to make the experience more refreshing. Here’s our Destiny 2 Festival of the Lost 2021 event guide.
Note: For more information, check out our Destiny 2: Season of the Lost guides and features hub.
Destiny 2 Festival of the Lost 2021 event guide
To get started with the Festival of the Lost 2021 event in Destiny 2, simply head to the Tower to meet up with Eva Levante. Chat with everyone’s favorite Guardian grandma and pick from three Masquerader’s Hood masks. You’ll need to keep your mask equipped while doing activities if you wish to obtain currencies. Moreover, you’ll be given a fairly short quest chain called “Gone But Not Forgotten.” You’ll also see the rest of the stuff that Eva has in store. You can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- Eva Levante’s bounties and rewards
- Spectral Pages and Manifested Pages for the Book of the Forgotten
- Completing the Haunted Sectors and defeating Headless Ones
- How to get the Jurassic Green pulse rifle
- Farming candies for the Masked Rider triumph and Headless Horsepower sparrow
Note: The Festival of the Lost 2021 event in Destiny 2 runs from October 12 to November 2.