The Jurassic Green is one of the new weapons that you can acquire in Destiny 2. It’s a Solar pulse rifle that’s only available during the game’s annual Halloween event. Here’s our Destiny 2 guide to help get the Jurassic Green pulse rifle during the Festival of the Lost 2021 event.
Note: For more information, check out our Destiny 2: Season of the Lost guides and features hub.
Destiny 2 Festival of the Lost 2021 guide: How to get the Jurassic Green pulse rifle
The Jurassic Green pulse rifle is the main reward after you’ve completed the “Gone But Not Forgotten” quest during Destiny 2‘s Festival of the Lost event. The quest entails the following steps:
- Talk to Eva Levante and wear your Festival of the Lost mask.
- While the mask is equipped, kill enemies to obtain 100x candies and complete any activity to earn 3x Spectral Pages.
- Enter the Haunted Sector. Kill Headless Ones to convert Spectral Pages into Manifested Pages. Defeat the boss afterward.
- After your run, return to the Tower. Use the Manifested Pages on the Book of the Forgotten to reveal lore entries.
- Talk to Eva Levante to complete the quest.
When you’re done, Eva will hand over a variant of the Jurassic Green pulse rifle. As of now, I’m not sure if the roll is random for each player, but I got the following perks:
- Range masterwork
- Polygonal Rifling vs. Smallbore
- Extended Mag vs. Ricochet Rounds
- Heating Up – Final blows with this weapon increase accuracy and stability while improving vertical recoil.
- Adrenaline Junkie – Grenade final blows grant bonus damage and handling for a moderate duration.
But, that’s not all. Your goal now is to continue doing various activities and Haunted Sector runs, all to unlock more lore entries in the Book of the Forgotten. By doing this, you’ll increase the chance of receiving additional drops of the Jurassic Green pulse rifle from the Haunted Sector chest. The one in Eva Levante’s store tab shows:
- Range masterwork
- Hammer-forged Rifling vs. Smallbore
- Armor-piercing Rounds vs. Ricochet Rounds
- Threat Detector – Increased reload, stability, and handling when enemies are in close proximity.
- Unrelenting – Rapidly defeating enemies immediately triggers health regeneration; Guardians and powerful enemies count as more than one kill.
Note: By revealing more lore entries, you’ll also increase your chance of receiving older weapons like the Braytech Werewolf and Horror Story from the Haunted Sector chest.