Bounties (can be completed anywhere unless stated otherwise):
- End Simulation – 300x Vex killed
- Harnessing The Void – 60x Void ability kills
- Jack Queen King 3 hand cannon (rank 1)
- Patron of Lost Causes scout rifle (rank 3)
- Traveler’s Judgment 5 sidearm (rank 5)
Resource Extractors and Passive Boosters:
- Datalattice Extractor – extra Datalattice from Vex precision kills
- Sundial Fractiline Extractor – extra Polarized Fractaline from Sundial and Menagerie runs
- Timelost Capacity – increases quest inventory capacity for timelost bounties
- Enhanced Timelost Stasis – 25% increased progression when completing timelost weapon frames
Light Charge mods:
- Powerful Friends (4 Arc energy cost) – Friendly players become charged with light when you’re also charged. A secondary perk (+20 mobility) will be active if the armor has another Arc-specific mod socketed.
- Charged Up (7 Solar energy cost) – Allows for another extra charge of light stack.
- Stacks on Stacks (4 Void energy cost) – Gain another charge of light stack when you earn a charge of light; lose 10 recovery.
That does it for our Obelisks guide. Have fun obtaining these Timelost weapons and Light Charge mods. Destiny 2: Season of Dawn is currently available on Steam. For more information, check out our guides and features hub.