Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy adds legendary lost sectors. Don’t let the name fool you because you’ll still explore the same lost sectors that have been around since the vanilla days. The main differences this time around are that (a) they’re technically heroic adventures, (b) these areas now have several champion mobs, and (c) enemies are at 1,000 power level. This mini-guide helps you clear and farm this activity.
Note: For more information about Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy, you can check out our guides and features hub.
Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy – Legendary lost sectors guide
Here’s your to-do list before you try to access legendary lost sectors:
- Complete “Into the Mindlab,” a short quest that provides your Warmind Khanjali artifact and lets you speak to Rasputin.
- Access Rasputin’s Seraph Bunker in the EDZ and finish an EDZ Seraph Tower event; success or failure won’t matter.
- Head back to Rasputin’s Seraph Bunker and clear it of enemies. You can take a look at the rewards and upgrades as well.
Anyway, you’ll probably notice that there’s a console that lets you start Scavenger’s Den. That’s the lost sector for today and, presumably, there will be other lost sectors each daily reset. The modifiers for today’s Scavenger’s Den legendary lost sector are:
- enemies at 1,000 power level (Fallen)
- overload and barrier champions
- match game
Scavenger’s Den legendary lost sector
Inside the legendary lost sector, you may spot a few floor panels that can spawn the Valkyrie (Rasputin’s uber javelin). These can only be used if you have the requisite upgrade, so check out our EDZ Seraph Bunker guide for more info.
With regards to enemies, there are Solar-shielded Shanks galore and the boss also has an Arc shield; there are no Void-shielded mobs. Concerning exotics, go with 2x Izanagi and 1x Divinity as usual. As for the champions, there are a number of them throughout the location, including this guy called “The Asshole Servitor.”
Note: If you die during the activity, there’s a 15-second timer before you could respawn. However, you can be revived by a teammate at any time. Unlike other high-end activities, you won’t get booted back to orbit if you wipe. You can just “brute force” the entire activity even though it’s a slog.
Legendary lost sector rewards
In any case, the end of this short romp, you can open the chest for a measly 10 Warmind Bits; Encrypted Warmind Bits have a low chance of dropping too. If you have these encrypted currencies, you can also open the additional Seraph cache next to it for two extra Warmind Bits and a random legendary item. How nice.
Try to complete three of these legendary lost sectors (looting the Seraph cache each time) to finish one of the EDZ Seraph Bunker’s weekly bounties. The quick run can be quite worth it if you’re farming Warmind Bits — netting a total of 12 in a few minutes — just be sure that you have a competent team to avoid mishaps.
Note: After your Seraph Bunker has reached rank 1, the chest can give powerful gear (once per week).
The Almighty title and triumphs
Legendary lost sectors are required tallies for the Almighty seal’s triumphs. One of the triumphs requires that you finish a run without dying, so you might need to play defensively or increase your power level. Other triumphs require you to complete each of the legendary lost sectors that are part of the rotation, and we’ll list the remaining ones below.
Update: More legendary lost sectors
Here are the other legendary lost sectors that have been made available so far:
- Skydock IV (EDZ) – Cabal; unstoppable and barrier champions; Arc colossus boss
- The Quarry (EDZ) – Cabal; unstoppable and barrier champions; Solar centurion boss
- K1 Communion (Moon) – Fallen; barrier and overload champions; Arc captain boss
- K1 Logistics (Moon) – Fallen; barrier and overload champions; Void servitor boss
- K1 Crew Quarters (Moon) – Fallen; barrier and overload champions; heavy shank boss
- Sanctum of Bones (Io) – Cabal; barrier and unstoppable champions; Arc colossus boss
- Aphix Conduit (Io) – Vex; barrier and overload champions; Hydra boss
- Grove of Ulan-Tan (Io) – Vex; barrier and overload champions; Void minotaur boss