After finishing Destiny 2: Beyond Light‘s campaign, you’ve got more tasks ahead of you. There are bounties from Variks to help you earn Herealways Pieces. Likewise, there’s the Born in Darkness quest from the Exo Stranger. The questline will eventually let you obtain Stasis grenades and aspects to boost your new subclass. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Destiny 2: Beyond Light guides and features hub.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light – Born in Darkness quest
Destiny 2: Beyond Light‘s Born in Darkness quest is given to you by the Exo Stranger after you’ve completed the campaign. You should get attuned with the large pyramid fragment to finally obtain the Stasis subclass permanently.
The Exo Stranger will then give you a set of tasks that, in the end, will give you yet another quest. Due to multiple quest parts and rewards, I’ve split up this guide into a few pages. Click on the page below for the content that you need help with:
- Born in Darkness – Part 1: The starter quest
- Aspect of Control: Your first Stasis aspect
- Born in Darkness – Part 2: A new Stasis grenade
- Stasis fragment quests
- Born in Darkness – Part 3: The last Stasis grenade
- Born in Darkness – Part 4 and Aspect of Destruction: Your second Stasis aspect
- Season of the Chosen – Your third Stasis aspect and more fragments
- Season of the Splicer – Your fourth Stasis aspect and more fragments
Note 1: If you wish to obtain additional Stasis grenades on your other characters, you’ll need to complete the entire Born in Darkness quest chain.
Note 2: The Aspect of Control and fragment focus are entirely different questlines that are given to you after finishing Born in Darkness – Part 1 and Part 2 respectively. These reward you with a Stasis aspect and Stasis fragments to boost the capabilities of the subclass further.