Nixxes have issued a new patch (build 524.15) for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, primarily addressing the subway loading screen crash affecting people on M14. According to the notes released with this build, that crash should now be fixed.
The same patch notes say they address a crash that appears when leaving for Golem City for the first time, and takes a further look at how the UI is displayed on 21:9 ultra widescreen displays (it should no longer be offset). It also looks like the bug where Jensen automatically vaults over cover after loading a saved game (because the button to acknowledge this and to leave cover are the same) has been sorted out too. Rejoice.
Here’s the full set of notes. If, for some reason, you want to revert back to a prior Deus Ex: Mankind Divided patch on PC, they should all be available to switch to through the beta branch tabs (under Properties etc).
Deus Ex: Mankind Divivded Patch 4 – Build 524.15
• Fixed a crash during the subway loading scene.
• Fixed issue with loading a saved game while in cover and pressing [SPACE], causing Jensen to vault over cover.
• Fixed crash when leaving for Golem City.
• Fixed issues where the UI was offset at some aspect ratios, such as 21:9.
• Fixed issue where vibration was not working on gamepad.
• Fixed an issue where some keyboard language settings could cause the game to not launch (some users had a workaround by creating a new user account or by changing their keyboard language setting).
• Fixed various issues related to Breach.
• Fixed issues related to Tobii EyeTracking.